Skills Group Training Centre
New mezzanine floor and staircases
- Contract Sum: £65000
- Contract Duration: 5 weeks
- Client: Simon Denham Consultancy
- Architects: John Grimes Partnership
- Draughtsman: Lee Humphries
- Location: – Language Science Park, Plympton, Plymouth
The project was to supply and erect four internal staircases and handrails together with a thirty two tonne mezzanine floor. The improvements where part of a two million pound refurbishment program for training apprentices.
The fabrication drawings where produced by Lee Humphries who also carried out the site survey.
The client had a tight time schedule to work to and we had to work alongside the other trades to enable a smooth and efficient erection of the steelwork to meet the time scales.